Best Blackout Kit
- (1) Emergency 4-in-1 Radio Flashlight (never needs batteries)
- (1) Hand Rechargeable Flashlight (never needs batteries)
- (1) Box of Waterproof Matches
- (1) Emergency Candle
- (1) Emergency Bright Stick
Shelter and Warmth: These supplies will protect you from wind, sun, rain, and other harsh conditions.
- (2) Body Warmers
- (2) Emergency Survival Sleeping Bags
First Aid: A first aid kit can be used to treat minor injuries and protect against more serious health threats in a disaster.
- (1) 37 Piece Bandage First Aid Kit – handy for minor cuts
- (3) Alcohol cleansing pads
- (1) Butterfly closure
- (10) Cotton tip applicators
- (2) Gauze pads
- (10) Plastic bandages (3/4” x 3”)
- (10) Plastic bandages (3/8” x 1 1/2”)
- (1) Reusable case
Other: These items are useful for relieving stress and supporting activity under challenging conditions.
- (1) Survival Playing Cards – 52 cards illustrating valuable survival skills that will educate and entertain you in an emergency
Emergency Survival Kit Information:This kit was designed using advice from experts in the field of emergency preparedness. It follows guidelines offered by government agencies and nonprofit preparedness organizations.
There are no reviews yet.